Cardiotropic pharmacological action of substance NITARGALUM
Used to produce drugs for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases. It possesses a combined vasodilator,
cardiotropic and antiplatelet actions
Novel pharmaceutical substance based on a modified starch, belonging to a class of organic nitrates.
• new generation universal complex ;
• improves the rheological properties of blood;
• helps to reduce the frequency of cardiac angina attacks and their duration;
• increases the volumetric rate of coronary flow by 14.6%;
• inhibits the rate of ADP-induced platelet aggregation, inhibits factors internal path of blood clotting;
• less toxic compared with nitroglycerin and isosorbide dinitrate;
• the effectiveness of anti-anginal action ranks over of that of isosorbide dinitrate.
Registration certificate №10/02/1702 от 16.02.2010.
The scheme of synthesis of the pharmaceutical substance NITARGAL has been developed at by the Research Institute of Physical and Chemical Problems, BSU.
Organization of the manufacturer: Unitechprom BSU
Presentation: Powder packed by 0.1 kg into jars of dark glass.
Expiration date makes 36 months.
Range of application
Form of cooperation
- Sale of finished product
- Sale of the technology