Complex of equipment for neutralization of pharmaceutical waste and cytostatic pharmaceuticals
New generation of equipment for of medical wastes neutralization based on unified functional constructions of high-temperature (from 900ºC to 1,200ºC) microwave heating and sterilization.
Operating principle of the equipment is high-temperature microwave heating and microwave sterilization.
|Microwave sterilization temperature||from 100 to 600°С|
|Microwave heating temperature||from 900 to 1,200° С|
|Operating frequency of microwave generators||2,450 ± 49 MHz|
|Productivity||up to до 20 hg/hour depending on its type|
|Power consumption||up to 25 kW|
|The complex allows continuous operation||during 24 hours|
|Life time||up to 8 years|
► Stationary variant
► Mobile variant
|► up to 600 kg
► up to 1,800 kg
|Class of hazard after neutralization||4|
The modular design of the equipment allows quick optimization of the equipment for specific needs and conditions for hazardous waste neutralization.
A significant advantage of the microwave technology of medical waste neutralization is the possibility of its application in the form of both centralized embodiment for waste neutralization (stationary version) and a mobile version of waste neutralization.
The use of complex of equipment for medical waste neutralization and microwave heating and high-temperature sterilization technology fully satisfies the basic requirements of medical waste neutralization, including pharmaceutical waste and cytostatic pharmaceuticals:
- Environmentally friendly (without use and formation of connections toxic to humans and harmful for environment);
- Operating reliability and safety (absence of toxic consumables and high pressure);
- Possibility of neutralization of the waste at the site of their formation;
- Significantly lower expenditure of energy as compared to the thermal methods (incineration).
Application for an invention (Eurasian patent) number NA 20140462 “Resonant cavity of ultrahigh frequency and heating devices on its basis from 08.28.2014.
No analogs. It is a brand new generation of equipment for neutralization of medical waste based on unified functional structures of high-temperature microwave heating and sterilization (up to 1,200 ºC), which represents an alternative high-performance environmentally safe technology of hazardous medical waste disposal.
- Sale of the rights on the innovative product
- Joint development
- Sale of the license for intellectual property
- Sale of the license for technical documentation transfer (know-how)
- Agreement of commercial concession (franchising)