Electronic control gear LUCH
Electronic control gear LUCH was designed for stabilized and modulated current supply of arc sodium high-pressure lamps mounted in a special bulb with internal mirror reflector and arc sodium high-pressure lamps mounted in a transparent tubular bulb, as well as other similar units.
- The electronic control gear LUCH allows to obtain stabilized or modulated (time-varying with the frequency of 0-1,000 Hz) light flow. Such an operation mode improves the quality and productivity of yields in greenhouses.
- The device is connected to the gap between 220 V supply mains and throttling electronic control gear, which eliminates the necessity of complicated rewiring of the lighting lump.
- The efficiency of the integrated connection of the arc lamp is increased up to 97-98% owing to electronic pulse-width current stabilization
The electronic control gear LUCH can be supplied with a built-in microprocessor and a digital remote control system. This option allows the operator to:
- remotely control the operation of an installation or a complex of power supplies and electrical installations;
- monitor the technical condition of the equipment and its output parameters;
- control promptly the luminous flux of the illuminating lamp in a pre-programmed manner.
The electronic control gear LUCH was designed for electric supply of:
- illuminating high power arc lamps for illumination of greenhouses and other large areas;
- illuminating arc lamps for street and suburban highway lighting;
- infrared heating units and other types of electrical devices which require stabilization or modulation of current or voltage.