Hardware-software complex for creation and study of neural networks, neuro-interfaces and stem cells
The complex consists of devices and methods of creation of a hardware and information interface with nerve cells networks in vitro.
The complex was designed to increase the efficiency of research in the field of brain functioning mechanisms.
- Creation of functional bioengineering neural networks obtained by differentiation of stem cells
- Development of new methods of neurotransplantation and therapy of brain diseases of high social importance (trauma and strokes)
- Development of methods for three-dimensional tissue cultivation with subsequent medical application
- Creation of a new class of devices that use biological neural networks as one of the elements of information processing
- Creation of the field of development of cognitive technologies as components of the post-information technological order
The hardware-software complex includes:
- multichannel system of registration and analysis of the electrical activity of nerve cells
- cell incubator for maintaining the vital activity of cells
- sensor of electrical activity of neurons