Laser video micro-spectrometric system (VMSS) for analysis of characteristics of crooked spatial objects
There are no analogues to the proposed spectrometric system in the world instrumentation. A number of innovative solutions were implemented in its construction:
- original modular layout of the complex, each measurement module of which can work independently as a separate full-fledged instrument;
- diverse, easy-to-mount set of measuring modules for assessment of spectral characteristics of crooked spatial objects;
- possibility of both direct and remote work with the system under control of various computer platforms through wired or wireless interfaces;
- high-quality functional and ergonomically-employed software.
|Minimal sample size, mm||300х200|
|Spectral range, nm||400-950|
|Minimal number of spectral bands in multizonal survey mode||12|
|Spectral resolution in local microspectrometric mood, nm||6|
|Lightning||a set of laser and LED sources|
|Zoom, not less than||250 times|
|Mechanism of positioning movement of the objects table|
|Minimum working stroke by coordinates, mm
|Maximum positioning accuracy, mm||Х direction ±0.05
Y direction ±0.1
|Special software of the system allows:
- registration mode setting, storage and processing of the optical radiation of the investigated objects;
- display of the registration and processing results in graphical, textual and digital form on the screen and external data carries.
|Power supply, V||230 ± 23|
|Maximum power consumption, W||200|
|Size (without PC), mm|
The system simplify the rearrangement of a measuring experiment, transforming the configuration and characteristics of light sources, increasing its functionality and performance through a phased completion with optic measuring modules, including new models of digital photo and video cameras and spectrometers.
For the development of laser video micro spectrometric system (VMSS) included the use of original solutions protected by copyrights and patents:
- Patent of the Republic of Belarus № 6372. Retro-reflectors
- Patent of the Republic of Belarus № 13450. Spectrometer with astigmatism correction.
- The know-how of the software (source code), as well as the technology of adjustment of electronic and optical units are protected as a trade secret.
VMSS allows samples identification in the following areas:
- Medical diagnosing (histology, cytology, introscopy);
- Remote monitoring of earth surface;
- Criminalistics (analysis of images, documents, cryptomarks and other objects);
- Textiles, colorimetry;
- Military applications;
- Examination of artworks;
- Agriculture and forestry, food industry;
- Pharmaceutical industry;
- Production on request
- Organization of joint production