A measuring complex for elevator car movement control START-M-2
- Wireless control of:
- the vibration velocity and acceleration values while the elevator car movement;
- covered distance registration;
- the cabin positioning in the mine;
- the velocity and acceleration while the elevator car movement.
- the dynamic load via two measuring channels;
- the electrical contact group condition;
- the vibration acceleration of deceleration via one channel;
- vibration velocity for steady motion of the cabin floor;
- the speed;
- the braking distance.
- Wireless interface with the host computer (WiFi standard);
- Portable design and battery-powered performance enables remote monitoring of process variables on the test benches.